This website has been organised rather broadly into Writing, Reading and Speaking and Listening Activities. Other areas of the website offer tips for first year teachers and cooperative learning.
In this section, you will find a range of methodologies for teaching specific concepts or texts in English. At the moment you will find:
- Edgar Allan Poe’s The Raven
- Beliefs, Values, Attitudes, Behaviours
- Essay Structure
- Editing Tools such as CUPS and ARMS
- How to Annotate a Short Story
- Metaphors and Similes
- Denotations and Connotations
- Verbs and Adverbs
- Symbolism in Visual Images
- Persuasive Writing
- Sentence Structure
- Types of Paragraphs
More to come…
If there is a topic of interest that you would like to know more about, please use the contact page to make a request.